Advantages and process of galvanized flange
is to strengthen the corrosion resistance of carbon steel flange, the surface of the flange is coated with a layer of zinc, so as to achieve the purpose of corrosion resistance.
Advantages of hot-dip galvanized flange:
1. Low cost: the cost of hot-dip galvanizing for rust prevention is lower than that of other paint coatings.
2. Durable: in suburban environment, the standard thickness of hot-dip galvanizing can be maintained for more than 50 years without repair; in urban or offshore areas, the standard thickness of hot-dip galvanizing can be maintained for 20 years without repair. 3. Good reliability: galvanizing layer and steel are metallurgical combination, becoming a part of steel surface, so the durability of coating is more reliable.
4. Strong toughness of the coating: the galvanized layer forms a special metallurgical structure, which can withstand mechanical damage during transportation and use.
5. Comprehensive protection: every part of the plated part can be coated with zinc, even in the depression, sharp corner and hidden place can be fully protected.
6. Time saving and labor saving: the galvanizing process is faster than other coating construction methods, and the time required for painting on site after installation can be avoided.
The hot-dip galvanizing process of flange is acid pickling, auxiliary plating, drying, hot-dip galvanizing, separation, cooling and passivation. Customers who buy flange
will be galvanized according to the requirements of flange use. Hot galvanizing is an effective way of metal corrosion protection, mainly used for metal structures and facilities in various industries. It is to immerse the derusted steel into the molten zinc solution at about 500 ℃, so that the surface of the steel members is attached with zinc layer, so as to achieve the purpose of anti-corrosion.
Weld Neck Flange
Slip on Flange
Lap Joint Flange